Mushroom Ragu Pasta Sauce
- Serve with: pasta, and a little sprinkle of freshly chopped parsley.
- Cooking instructions: cook from frozen, bring a pan of water to the boil, place the bag in the water, turn down to a simmer and leave for 30-35 minutes. Open bag ,ensure the contents are piping hot and serve over pasta.
- How we make it: sauté onion, celery, carrot, garlic, and thyme until soft, then add the mushrooms and cook. Add white wine, chicken stock and tomato and reduce, season with salt & pepper.
- Ingredients: mushrooms, tomato, chicken stock, onion, carrot, celery, dried wild mushrooms, garlic, thyme, salt, pepper.
- Allergens: white wine (contains sulphites).