Rich Chuck Steak Chilli
- Serve with: rice, yogurt, fresh coriander and a wedge of lime.
- Cooking instructions: bring a pan of water to the boil, place the bag in the water, turn down to simmer and leave for 40-50 minutes. Open the bag and serve, ensuring the contents are piping hot.
- How we make it: brown of the chuck steak in batches and deglaze with red wine. Sauté Onions, peppers and garlic, and when soft add tomato puree, garlic, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, paprika, oregano, and salt & pepper, and cook out. Then add beef stock and chopped tomatoes, combine all the ingredients and cook long and slow until beef melts in the mouth.
- Ingredients: beef chuck steak, chopped tomato, kidney beans, red pepper, red wine, beef stock, garlic, cumin, tomato puree, coriander, cinnamon, oregano, smoked paprika, chilli powder, salt & pepper.
- Allergens: red wine (sulphites).