Macaroni Cheese with Spinach, Leek and Broccoli
- Serve with: garlic bread and salad.
- Cooking Instructions: cook from frozen in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 40 minutes until golden brown.
- How we make it: melt the butter and sauté leeks, garlic, thyme and broccoli stalks until soft, add flour and slowly add milk, cook out, and add both types of cheese. Sauté spinach and blitz in a blender with a little milk to make a puree, add to the cheese sauce and season with mustard, salt & pepper. Steam the broccoli florets and add to the sauce. Boil the pasta in lots of salted water, when soft drain and add to the cheese sauce. Spoon into dish and top with more cheese and bread crumb.
- Ingredients: macaroni pasta, milk, broccoli, spinach, cheddar cheese, butter, flour, grana padano cheese, garlic, dijon mustard, bread crumbs, fresh thyme, salt & pepper.
- Allergens: wheat flour (gluten), milk, cream(milk), butter(milk), cheese(milk), mustard.