Serves 2 or Serves 4
£10.45 – £20.90
- Serve with: buttered peas.
- Cooking instructions: preheat oven to 180ºC, cook from frozen for 50min until golden brown, ensure the product is cooked thoroughly and piping hot – you may need to reduce oven temp for the last 20min of cooking to ensure the product does not burn.
- How we make it: melt butter and add flour, white wine, fish stock, cream and milk .Season with salt & pepper, cookout and chill. Dice fish and prawns, and add to the chilled sauce with the dill. Steam diced potato, and when cooked mash adding cream, milk, egg yolk, mustard, salt & pepper. Place fish mix in the base of the dish, top with mash and a sprinkle of paprika.
- Ingredients: potato, pollack, milk, smoked haddock, fish stock, butter, cream, prawns, egg yolk, flour, white wine, mustard, dill, salt, pepper & paprika.
- Allergens: flour (gluten), butter (milk), cream (milk), white wine (sulphites), fish, shell fish, egg, mustard.