Smoked Haddock Chowder
- Serve with: crusty bread.
- Cooking instructions: bring a pan of water to the boil, place the bag in the water, turn down to a simmer and leave for 40-50 minutes. Open bag ,ensure the contents are piping hot and serve.
- How we make it: poach the smoked haddock in cream and milk with bay leaves and seasoning. Sauté the bacon in butter, add flour, and then add the cooked haddock and liquid. Steam the potato and leek, add to the liquid along with the cooked sweetcorn. Cook out the flour and check the seasoning.
- Ingredients: milk, cream, smoked haddock, new potatoes, bacon, leek, sweetcorn, butter, flour, bay leaves, salt, pepper.
- Allergens: fish, milk, cream (milk), butter (milk), flour (gluten)