Steak & Ale Pie
Serves 2 or Serves 4
£8.95 – £17.90
- Serve with: new potatoes and buttered greens
- Cooking instructions: oven cook from frozen at 180 ºC for 45min. Ensure the product is piping hot before serving.
- How we make it: brown off the steak in batches and deglaze with ale. Sauté onion, garlic, carrot, and celery, and then add tomato puree, thyme, bay leaf, parsley, leek, beef stock, balsamic vinegar, flour, salt & pepper. We then slow cook, before the beef is cooked we sauté mushrooms in butter and add. Chill the pie mix, when cool spoon into the tray, then cover with puff pastry, crimp, and egg wash.
- Ingredients: beef chuck steak, puff pastry, ale, carrot, onion, mushrooms, celery, beef stock, butter, flour, tomato puree, garlic, balsamic vinegar, egg, milk, leek, thyme, parsley, bay leaf, salt & pepper.
- Allergens: flour (gluten), milk, celery, butter, egg.