Serves 2 or Serves 4
£7.95 – £15.90
- Serve with: garlic bread & salad.
- Cooking Instructions: pre-heat oven to 180 ºC, cook from frozen for 45min until golden brown, ensure the product is piping hot before serving.
- How we make it: Ragu – brown the beef and pork mince and deglaze with red wine. Sauté the bacon, onion, carrot and celery until soft, then add tomato puree, paprika, oregano and rosemary and cook out. Then add chopped tomato, beef stock, salt & pepper and add the browned mince back in, then cook long and slow. White Sauce – Infuse milk with onion, bay, nutmeg, salt and pepper, melt butter, add flour, strain infused milk into butter & flour mix, and cook out. Assemble in layers of ragu, white sauce, pasta, ragu, white sauce, pasta, white sauce and cheese.
- Ingredients: chopped tomato, milk, steak mince, pork mince, red wine, butter, flour, carrot, pasta sheets, cheddar cheese, smoked bacon, onion, celery, beef stock, grana padano cheese, tomato puree, smoked paprika, oregano, rosemary, bay leaf, nutmeg, vegetable oil, salt & pepper
- Allergens: flour(gluten), milk, celery, butter(milk), cheese(milk), red wine(sulphites)