Mediterranean Vegetable Lasagne
Serves 2 or Serves 4
£7.95 – £15.90
- Serve with: garlic bread & salad.
- Cooking instructions: cook from frozen in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 45 minutes until piping hot.
- How we make it: oven roast chopped aubergine, courgette, peppers, onion and garlic. Add tomato puree, oregano, paprika, salt & pepper, and deglaze with red wine then add the tomatoes and cook gently. White Sauce – infuse the milk with onion, bay, nutmeg, salt and pepper, then melt butter & the add flour. Strain the infused milk into the butter & flour mix, and cook out. Assemble with a layers of ragu, white sauce, pasta, ragu, white sauce, pasta, white sauce and cheese.
- Ingredients: milk, chopped tomato, aubergine, courgette, red pepper, yellow pepper, pasta sheets, red onion, spinach, red wine, butter, flour, cheddar cheese, grana padano cheese, tomato puree, smoked paprika, oregano, bay leaf, nutmeg, vegetable oil, salt & pepper.
- Alergens: flour (gluten), milk, butter (milk), cheese (milk), red wine (sulphites).