Macaroni Cheese With Smoked Bacon & Rosemary
- Serve with: garlic bread and salad.
- Cooking Instructions: cook from frozen in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 40 minutes until golden brown.
- How we make it: melt butter, sauté the bacon & garlic, add flour, slowly add milk and cream, cook out and add both types of cheese. Sauté bacon and fresh rosemary, add to the cheese sauce and season with mustard, salt & pepper. Boil the pasta in lots of salted water, when soft drain and add to the cheese sauce. Spoon into the dish, top with more cheese and bread crumb.
- Ingredients: macaroni pasta, milk, smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, double cream, butter, flour, grana padano cheese, garlic, dijon mustard, bread crumbs, fresh rosemary, paprika, salt & pepper.
- Allergens: wheat flour (gluten), milk, cream(milk), butter(milk), cheese(milk), mustard.