- Serve with: mash potato or rice, and green beans
- How we make it: brown off the steak in batches, deglaze with red wine, sauté onions, garlic, carrot, celery and bacon. Add the tomato puree, thyme, bay leaf, parsley, leek, beef stock, flour, salt & pepper, and slow cook. Finally sauté the mushrooms in butter and add.
- Cooking instructions: Bring a pan of water to the boil, place the bag in the water, turn down to simmer and leave for 40-50 minutes. Open the bag, ensure contents are piping hot and serve.
- Ingredients: beef chuck steak, red wine, carrot, onion, smoked bacon, mushrooms, celery, beef stock, butter, flour, tomato puree, garlic, leek, thyme, parsley, bay leaf, salt & pepper.
- Allergens: flour (gluten), celery, butter (milk), red wine (sulphites)