Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Serve with: cream or ice cream.
- Cooking instructions: microwave 800w on full power for 2½ minutes until warmed through, adjust time according to microwave power.
- How we make it: soak chopped dates in boiling water, cream butter and sugar, slowly add eggs and vanilla. Fold in treacle, flour and bi-carbonate of soda and when combined add the dates and milk. Spoon into the tray and cook until a knife comes out clean. Sticky toffee sauce: simmer cream, butter, sugar and treacle.
- Ingredients: chopped dates, self-raising flour, demerara sugar, eggs, butter, vanilla, treacle, bi-carbonate of soda. Sauce: cream, dark brown soft sugar, butter, treacle.
- Allergens: butter(milk), cream(milk), milk,