Rump of Devon Lamb with Grilled Veg and Salsa Verde
- Serve with: a glass of good red wine.
- Cooking instructions: remove the lid and place the tray in a pre-heated oven at 180°C – 15 minutes for pink or 25 minutes for well done, and then rest for 5 minutes.
- How we make it: we season and seal the lamb to give great flavour, grill the veg with olive oil, lightly roast the potatoes and serve them with salsa verde. Salsa verde is a green sauce made from parsley, basil, mint, capers, gherkins, garlic, mustard, red wine vinegar, olive oil and a hint of anchovy.
- Ingredients: lamb, potato, courgette, red pepper, olive oil, salt & pepper, parsley, basil, mint, olive oil, capers, gherkins, red wine vinegar, dijon mustard, anchovy fillets, salt & pepper.
- Allergens: mustard, anchovy (fish), red wine vinegar (may contain sulphites).